When we make an online purchase that comes from abroad, it is normal that we want to know and know, the route or the state of our package ...
Many times people are wary when shopping online for not knowing when their package arrives , or wherever you go during your tour, however is becoming more common and is a trend online shopping.
When we make these purchases, in most cases, the sellers provide a tracking number that serves us precisely to keep a record of the route made by our package, which allows us to know when it is already in our country, or if it has suffered from a delay or loss ..
This tracking number allows us to track purchases onlineeither from the website or from our mobile phone.
This time I share this powerful application 17 TRACK, which allows us to track our purchases , is very easy to use and has a lot of messaging services that we can track.
We can track our purchases either from the official website or from the Android app that we can download from the Play Store .
17TRACK.net, the largest global monitoring platform. With more than 170 postal operators (China Post, China Post, Singapore Post, Singapore Post, USPS, Post Office, Russian Post, Post Office, Itella Posti, OMNVIA, etc.) and urgent parcels (DHL, FedEx, UPS, Yodel, DPD, Hermes, Toll, Aramex, SPSR, DPEX, SDA, etc.) available. You can also track the most popular cross-border eCommerce logistics providers (Yanwen, SF-express, DHL eCommerce, etc.).
visit 17track to start tracking your couriers
In the application for Android we find the following characteristics:
* Follows multiple carriers and multiple numbers simultaneously
* Notifications when status changes
* Update all tracking by sliding down
* Auto-detect carriers
* Easily copy and share numbers or results
* Filter numbers from any text
* Rename an item or put it a nickname
* Scanner for barcode or QR
* Interface with multiple languages
* Multilingual translation widget
* Widget for home screen
* Adaptation to tablet screen
* Alerts when a state changes
* Device synchronization based on cloud
* Center of users, registration and more ...
Here I leave a video where it explains better the operation of this wonderful application-